Frequently Asked Questions & Support
How to install NuOption PhilioTV on FireStick?
- Make sure “Apps from Unknown Sources is enabled”: Navigate to your Fire TV Settings. Then scroll over to “My Fire TV”, then down to “Developer Options”. Under Developer Options make sure that “Apps From Unknown Sources” is enabled and turned on.
- Install “Downloader” application: Perform a search on your Amazon Fire TV search bar for the application called “DOWNLOADER”. Select and install downloader to your device.
- Download Philio TV Application: Launch the recently installed Downloader Application. BE SURE JAVA IS ENABLED UNDER SETTINGS! Once it is open, you will see a URL address bar for you to enter the location of the file you wish to download. Select the URL Target bar and enter the following URL:
NuOption TV App URL for Downloader: http://nuoptiontv.com/n.apk
Or Your can use FileLinked Code: 98528657
Install NuOptionTV Application: After you have successfully downloaded your preferred application to your device, it will automatically ask if you wish to install the application. You must push the down button on the remotes directional pad and select “INSTALL” on the bottom right. After it has completed the installation, it will return you to the downloader application you were previously in. It will ask if you wish to delete the Installation APK File you just downloaded. Select “YES”. You do not need this file any longer and this will conserve space on your device.
- Set NuOption TV app to the top of the list: Now that the application has been successfully installed on your device there is one last step to ensure easy access to the application. Navigate to the main home screen of your Fire TV Device. Then scroll down until you see “Your Apps and Channels”. Then scroll all the way over to the right until you come to the end and land on the button that says “See all–>” and select it. You will then be taken to a screen that has all of the installed applications listed. You need to scroll all the way down to the very bottom until you see the NuOption TV application.
Highlight the app but DO NOT SELECT IT. Instead, you must press the three lines button on your firestick remote located directly next to the home button. This will bring up a sub-menu. Scroll to the second option that says “Move to front” and select it. This has now moved the application to the very front of the list and will put the app front and center on your home screen for easy access.
- Launch and ENJOY!: Now all you have to do is launch the application, login with the username and password credentials listed above and enjoy our service!
What device will NuOption TV work on?
Get excited now you can watch NuOption TV on any device anywhere!
Every paid account will be able to download our app on 3 different devices – tablets, phones & set top boxes. Clients will also be provided a login to www.nuoptiontv.com.
I Phone and I Pad users should use Photon Browser:
Compatible devices for the NuOption TV app
Android 7.1 or higher phones, tablets & media streaming boxes. Amazon FireBox & Fire Stick, Nvidia shield and more.
Windows APP: Windows phone, tablet & pc
Can it be installed on Mag 254?
Yes watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_pa8l_h2WI Portal for mag 254: https://mwstv.setplex.net/wbs
After you install Nu Option TV NOW app send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the mac and serial of the device and we will add the Mag 254 to your account.
What is the cost?
After the free trial its $20 per month for over 500+ channels plus all the sports packages. Three codes are available with the paid service that can be used on three devices at same location.
What countries does it work in?
Yes it works worldwide. Anywhere you have an internet connection.
Is there additional channels available?
Yes we currently have over 500 channels and will be expanding to over 1,000 in the next 30-60 days. If there is a channel you are looking for in the meantime, fill out the support form below and we will try and make it available
How many devices can the trial be installed on?
1 device, the trial be installed on phones or tablets.
Does it work on Roku?
Yes through the web browser version. You can access Nu Option TV through nuoptiontv.com/watch on any device anywhere